Thursday, October 17, 2019

My Experience of Moving From Atlanta to California


Just like every other person, I was also looking for a place that offers me diversity and progressiveness. I had to move forward with my life and career; for me, life is not about being stuck in the same place, it is all about moving towards the better. When I made that decision, I was struggling with my work life in Atlanta, Georgia. Like everybody else, I dreamt of a serene life in a modern place with everything available to me. Not just that, I wanted to move to a place that was culturally vast and open. The only place that I wanted to move to was Los Angeles, California. This was when I started looking for ways to make the move affordable and efficient. I knew for a fact that I wouldn’t be able to do the move all by myself, like for furniture, I could handle the packing but for my vehicle, it was entirely impossible for me to do that.


So I set out on the hunt of looking for AutoTransport Services in Atlanta. The goal was to find a company that was affordable and provided quick services. Everything was finalized, my home was moved and I had set up my new place as well. I had to join my new office from the first working day and I needed to get the car moved over the weekend. So I thought of asking some people about company suggestions. A colleague of mine suggested that I should get services from Thrifty Auto Transport Atlanta. Well, I tried calling them but they never picked up. I was in such a hurry that I couldn’t wait for suggestions. So I turned to the trusty dusty, Google, crossed my heart and hired All Star Auto Shipping. I told them that I was on a time constraint and that I needed to get the move done over the weekend so that I will be able to follow my work routine in peace. The representative was extremely courteous and he guided me through all of their services, gave me the quote based on my budget and helped me understand everything that they did. God bless his soul, he put up with all the queries I had.

Well, I got an open shipping service because it seemed like an affordable option and didn’t opt for door to door delivery. I could just pick it up from their garage as it wasn’t much of a pain. To my surprise, the shipment was punctual like, wow! They had told me that my vehicle will be delivered at 5 in the afternoon and everything was exactly as they told me. The services were exceptional and this helped me get to the track, smoothly. I have zero regrets in hiring them and this is why I would suggest everyone give them a chance, because of damn! It was perfection, California has been good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment